Moyea PPT to Video Converter
PowerPoint presentation to Video Converter
PowerPoint 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 files
AVI, MP4, MPEG, FLV, WMV, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, VOB, DV, DAT, RMVB, MKV......
Main function of Moyea PowerPoint to Video Converter
- Convert PowerPoint to AVI
- Convert PowerPoint to MP4
- Convert PowerPoint to MPEG
- Convert PowerPoint to FLV, WMV, 3GP, MOV, VOB, DV, DAT, RMVB, MKV, etc.
- No limitation on PowerPoint to video conversion (Support 32-bit and 64-bit PowerPoint 2000/2002/2003/2007/2010/2013 and PowerPoint Viewer
- Retain original elements including music, flash, movie clips, slide transitions, animations, etc.
- Insert any quantities of background music to the output video
- Flexible settings for different screen sizes to meet specific needs
- Add text and image watermark to the output video
- PowerPoint to video batch conversion supported
- Faster PowerPoint to Video conversion and clearer output
How to convert PowerPoint to video with Moyea PPT to Video Converter?
What can Moyea PowerPoint to Video Converter do for you?
- Convert powerpoint to video & view PowerPoint without Microsoft PowerPoint
- Review PowerPoint without time and space limit on portable devices
- Upload PowerPoint to YouTube and some other video-sharing websites
Why choose Moyea PowerPoint to Video converter:
Benefits from the operation of Moyea PPT to Video Converter:
Easier use and faster conversion obtain much more efficient work.
1. User-friendly interface lets you enjoy the course of operation
2. Easy-to-use operation lets you become the hero
3. Fast conversion makes that your patience is no longer a problem
4. Flexible output settings for different screen sizes to meet specific needs
5. Batch conversion supported gives you enough spare time
Benefits from the effects of Moyea PPT to Video Converter:
Clearer audio and clearer video achieve more effects.
1. The output has excellent audio and video, let alone the problem of audio and video synchronization, audio distort, so that your PowerPoint would be easily accepted by YouTube, and thus much more people can share your PowerPoint.
2. The animation output video file is really an enjoyment.
3. Clear audio and video output would be much more suitable for distribution.
-- From Med vennlig hilsen
Thanks for your great work – and keep up with the good work.
-- From Jay Burt
-- From Rajesh Madhawarayan .........