Video4Web Converter Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Frequently Asked Questions about Moyea DVD4Web Converter (Convert DVD to FLV & H.264). If you stilll could not solve your problem here, please feel free to contact our online support center or email us at email@example.com
1. How many formats are supported on Moyea Video4Web Converter?
Input formats: WMV, ASF, WMA, AVI, RMVB, RM, RA, MOV, QT, MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, DAT, MPG, MPEG, MP3, VOB, DV.
Output formats: The formats FLV, MP4 which are supported by Adobe Flash Player are supported by this program.
2. What is the limitation for the trial version?
Compared with the retail version, the trial version just contains a watermark on the converted file as a mark that is different from the retail one.
3. Does the program work with Microsoft Vista Operating System?
Yes. Moyea Video4Web Converter supports Windows Vista with both 32-bit and 64-bit Edition. Please make sure that you install the program under Administrator account in Vista, but there is no such need when run the program.
4. Can I get rid of the black edges around my movie?
Yes. You can crop the movie to get the content you prefer. Select the movie and then click "Customize", click on the "Crop" tab. There are three ways to crop the black edges:
(1) Select the options in the drop-drown list of "Letter Box".
(2) Drag the dashed frame on the preview panel.
(3) Change the value of the four positions: Top, Left, Right and Bottom.
Click "OK" to save the changes and the black edges will be eliminated.
5. Can I change the output file name?
Please find the column named "Destination File" on file list. There are 3 ways available for you.
(1) Click the particular output name under the "Destination File" column, and then you can specify the output file name.
(2) When you select a file, you can press F2 on the keyboard to change file name.
(3) You can also right-click on the file or click on the Edit menu, and then choose "Rename Selected File" to set the output file name.
Please notice that if you have checked the box for "Merge into one file", the output file name of the first checked file on the list will be used as output file name.
6. After importing a video, I saw that the "Target" is "FLV". What does that mean?
The "Target" column shows the output extension of the related file. You can change the "Target" by selecting a different format with different extension. The default output format is FLV. If you change the format, the corresponding format will show on the "Target" column.
7. The sound of the output file is too low, even if I drag to the right in the volume adjustment in the player. Can I set a larger volume?
You can select the file and then click the "Customize" button. Under the "Effect" tab, there is an option named "Volume". Drag the bar to a larger percentage. Click "OK" to save the settings. Then the output volume will be louder.
8. Can I set to convert some of the file to be converted first?
Yes. The program enables you to set the conversion priority by editing the file list. You can select a file and then click "Move up" or "Move down" button, or drag the file to the position you want after selecting. You can also set to convert multiple files at one time by modifying the "Max Process" in the Preferences settings. When the program starts conversion, you can also click on the converting file and click "Pause" to enable the waiting-to-convert file to change the state and start conversion.
9. I want to use my own settings for the output file, but I have to specify the settings each time I set the files. Is there any quick way?
Please select a file and then click on the "Settings" button, and then you may find the button "Save as". After changing the parameters in the Profile window, click on the "Save as" button and save it with the name you prefer. Click the "OK" button to save the settings. Then you can select the profile directly on the "Format". You may also click "Apply to all" beside the "Setting" button, to apply the format to all the files on the list.
10. I get a pop-up message about codec when trying to add a file to the program.
Please make sure that you have installed the related codec on your computer. We recommend that you download Combined Community Codec Pack (CCCP) from http://cccp-project.net and ffdshow encoder/decoder settings file here ffdshow_setup.zip. Extract the ffdshow.reg from the zip file, and double click to import ffdshow settings.
11. The output settings is not satisfying. Can I get a better quality?
Please notice that the video quality depends on the source file. If the output file is not as good as the source file, you can choose a higher bit rate to improve the output quality. You may also modify settings like contrast, dimensions, and length, and reset the audio volume, etc until you are satisfied. If still not, you can directly consult the Help file or email to Moyea support team at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will always offer you the prompt solution to your problem.
12. The output file size is too large. How can I get a smaller file?
The file size depends on the duration of the movie, the video bit rate and the codec you select for the output file. You can set a lower bit rate for a smaller file size. Please notice that the quality of the output file will be less desirable with lower bit rate, but you can select a proper bit rate for you after some test of the conversion.
13. I have lost my registration info, what should I do?
If you have lost your registration info by mistake, please edit an email with your Order No. and registered email address to our email box email@example.com to ask for support. Then we would try our best to find your order info and send it to you.
14. How to contact us to report bugs?
Please email any bugs or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
-- From Med vennlig hilsen
Thanks for your great work – and keep up with the good work.
-- From Jay Burt
-- From Rajesh Madhawarayan .........